elderham's Feedback
+1 as a seller!

I bought some Isul stock pieces and they are in perfect condition.
+1 as seller

Fast shipping and nice to deal with.
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+1 as a buyer. Paid promptly and friendly to work with! Thank you! <3
+1 as a seller. Thanks so much~ <3

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 as a seller. Fabulous to deal with, and shipped the item out quickly. Thanks!
+ 1 as a seller! The parcel arrived quickly and safely! Thank you!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 seller. Great communication, fast shipping and item arrived safely. Love love little Jouet yay
Thank you so very much !
+1 as a seller n_n Great communication and very fast shipping. Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a seller! Wonderful to deal with, items game as described. Thanks again! grin
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication. Thanks again for a great transaction! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 Great seller, I bought a mini dal from Elderham, she shipped very quickly and had wonderful communication smile Thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a seller??
Maybe it's a +1 as a person, she just send me for free a card that i was searching for a long time ^^

You're awesome!!!
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a buyer

bought my Jimmy and, always she has always been, was a pleasure to work with ^^
+1 as a seller.

Fast shipping and a pleasure to deal with.
+1 She's a great seller. Good communication, fast shipping and perfect packaging. It was a pleasure buying from you.