Feedback For Zoegirl
+1 as a buyer! Prompt payment, great communication - a total pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! <3
positive partial trade
received the wig today, thanks so much!
+1 positive seller. She's extremely sweet and wonderful to work with! She has great communication and is such a considerate seller. Thanks!
+1 as a seller - bought her headbands and they are much cuter in person smile - fast shipping and a pleasure doing business with
+1 as a seller. The hula skirt and pants I bought arrived in record time, and communication beforehand was great too. Thanks so much!
+1 positive seller again. She is so wonderful to work with and has excellent communication. She packed up Colline so nicely. Would love to buy from again.
+1 as a seller for her Timulus taeyang. Very nice in PMs and shipped super fast (and safely packaged)
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
Great Trader!! Love my items.

Quick to ship and always great to chat with!

<3
+ 1: Wonderful seller, thank you so much, I love the hoodie and it came super fast too. grin
Sorry for the late feedback.

+1 for another wonderful hoodie. Thank you so much. smile
+1 as a seller and seamstress - I purchased a hoodie and two "bandanas" from her, and they were well made and arrived fast in a clever packaging!
+1 as a buyer! Very quick payment and extremely nice to talk with via PM system. Thank you so much!
+1 positive. received the hoodie + headband today and love them. thanks so much!!
+1 buyer
Fast payment, and nice communication, overall great transaction!
+1 Sweet buyer thanks for adopting Lizbel!