Feedback For Ollyodd
+1 as a buyer, bought some HK stock from me, paid quickly and was lovely throughout smile
+1 as a seller, Items arrived fast and in great condition! Thank you so much for everything! <3
+1 for an awesome trade! I made a couple custom knit hats in exchange for a beautiful Asuka wig! My girl, Phlimey, is completely in love with it! Quick shipping, fun to chat with! :sp 6:
+1 positive feedback. She shipped fast and agreed to ship in a regular envelope to save on shipping. Thanks so much!
+ as a perfect seller <3

Super fast shipping and amazing communication, thank you SO much <3
+1 for buying a wig from me, great buyer, thanks! ^-^
+1 - For Pullip Ala

Great communication, fast shipper, and an overall great seller!~
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 Seller - Great communication, fast shipping, a perfect transaction all around! smile
Alia (Shinku), Nodoka (Lan Ake), Azami (Street), Rena (Nahh-ato), Chani (Suigintou), Sutemi (Holly), Philomena (Cinnamonroll), Miu (Ala), Cornelia Marie (My Melody), Natsuzemi (Hanaayame), Antimony (Tezca), Laudanum (Cornice), Yue (Lan Ai) & Gabrielle (RIDa)

Blog ~ Flickr ~ Etsy ~ Feedback
+1 seller
I purchased a 21cm obitsu body and it was in good condition and shipped fast. smile
Thank you!
The wig I bought was perfect, arrived quickly and communication was friendly and fast! A pleasure to do business with!
+1 as a seller.
Bought Hangry's stock. Was in great condition & came fast! Thanks!
+1 as a seller! I bought 3 dresses and they arrived quickly and as described! Thank you!
+ 1 as a seller for a lovely Dal Cinna. She arrived in perfect condition as description. Super fast delivery and friendly comunication. A pleasure to do business with.
Thank you smile
+1 as a seller, she sold me a pair of boots and they arrived super-fast! yay
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+ 1 as a seller for great obitsu. smooth transaction. thank you Heart
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~