Feedback For Solarsenshi
+1 Seller.

Sold her Latte to me. She was packaged wonderfully and is absolutely gorgeous. She arrived so quickly, too. Thank you so much, you're a lovely person to deal with!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1
Bought an adorable Pinky: st figure from Solarsenshi, the transaction was smooth and she was very sweet! Thank-you so much! smile
+1 as a seller.
I bought a sweet Paja from Solarsenshi. The doll arrived quickly, safe and sound. Lovely transaction and a lovely seller. Many thanks again!
+1 for seller.

I got pullip Noir from her and Iám in love with the pullip^^
Everything went very good^^
+1 as a seller! Doll arrived fast and nice contact! Thank you for everything!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
+1 as a seller
Bought some dolly clothes from her, super quick delivery to the UK, thanks x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+1 as a seller.
Bought a pair of shoes. They're adorable! Thanks so much!
I never got the items I paid for.
Telling me I'm responsible for that because I didn't ask for tracking is awfull, since you told me =

Quote:solarsenshi Wrote:Hi,

your total price is: $26
Regular priority mail to France would be $3
you can send the total to (email adress)

yours,
solarsenshi

regular priority mail : it's like you "forced" me to pay for it, without asking me if i'd rather pay for registered shipping. It's your fault sorry ^^.

If you told me to choose, I'd have taken registered...as you didn't, I thought that for France, the only way was regular ^^"

A good seller would have proposed this option since I'm a stranger and I'm not used to your shipping methods. When someone wants to buy something in MY shop I alway tell the two maneers of shipping...tracking or not, and then, from this moment, it's him/her responsibility...

But I do believe it's not the case...

Just another thing : Feedbacking a person is not "please" her...it's making the futur buyer or seller of defaults so that they can go through it without a big fail ^^" so don't think I feedback you this way (as you said in pm's) because i'm angry...it's because it's just the truth...

end of the story...hope this will be usefull for you and the others.
MOD NOTE: Re: feedback

It is the responsibility of both the seller and the buyer to agree on the terms of a sale, if either party is not clear on something it is their responsibility to get clarity before agreeing to the deal. It's very unfortunate that the items were lost but the occasional lost package is a risk we take when using the postal service.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller.
I bought some clothing. Everything was perfect. Thanks!!
+1 as a seller. Good communictation/fast shipping & apleasure to deal with! Thank you!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as a seller

I bought some dolly clothes from her and it arrived in great condition. Thanks again! wink
+1 as a seller, I bought some pullip clothes and they all arrived exactly as described! Thanks!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
+1 for a great sale

sold me Horizon's boots at a great price and was even nice enough to add them to a friends order so we didnt have to spend more on shipping yay
+1 as a seller, I bought a custom doll for her who arrived very quickly and is absolutely gorgeous. Always a pleasure doing business with you, would definitely do business again with you in the future.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer