Fourrure
I was wondering: what's a reasonable price for Fourrure (NRFB or nude)? She seems to be very difficult to find.

I also want to say that the price check section is a very good idea, especially if you're fairly new to Pullip like me.

Thanks in advance. :sp 2:

Edit: Do any of you know where I can buy a Fourrure?

I have honestly no idea on how much she's worth sorry, I'm not much into the first Pullips made, however you can ask for a restock here: http://www.paradizeinjapan.com/site/index...._full&sel_id=77
I think 150/170 Euro NRFB and 110/115 Euro nude, but I could be wrong ofcourse

Oh I forgot to mention, ParadizeinJapan is a great store I bought my nude but new Street from them but they are a bit expensive.
Their is one on ebay for $350 or best offer but I think if you look around you can find one a lot cheaper.
well iwas going to trade my nude chicca for a nude foururre, so i'd assume she'd be around 80-100 nude?
i've gotten a NRFB fourrure for $145,
nude with eyechips removed but included and bald- $60
nude but mint-$85

hope that helps!!
I think I paid $110 shipped for mine from Canada but that was a little bit better than a year ago. Mine was MIB
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I know were you can adopt ar fourrure since I've been thinking of adopting this one
http://flickr.com/photos/annafantasia/2900287328/
she asked $110 dollar including shipping =)
Thanks for the replies everyone! They are very helpful!

I've checked the flickr sale, but it seems that she's already been sold.

I will keep an eye out for her.

*is late on this topic* But I concur with most people who have commented -- Somewhere from $80-$120 nude(being lower) or complete(being higher) sounds right to me. <3
in my experience yukittie is the closest (fourrure is my grail pullip, so i already watched quite a few actions/sells.)
Thanks again for your replies! Now I know that getting a Fourrure for a reasonable price is possible. I better start saving up. :sp 3:

Update:

I bought a used Fourrure in good condition with her stock wig and make up and almost complete stock outfit on Yahoo Japan for about $80 + s/h.

Hopefully this will help out anyone who's interested in getting a Fourrure.

raveninthetower
Mar 3 2009, 10:12 AM
Update:

I bought a used Fourrure in good condition with her stock wig and make up and almost complete stock outfit on Yahoo Japan for about $80 + s/h.

Hopefully this will help out anyone who's interested in getting a Fourrure.
Wow! That is a great price ~ wish I could find a fourrure for that~! :sp 2:
Wow what a deal!