MyOwnLittleWorld's Feedback
+1 as a buyer.
Very friendly, great communication, and easy transaction! <3
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment, great communication & very friendly! Thanks!
+1 as a seller!

Just recieved some patches that I adore! Fast and easy peasy!
Heart 2
Thanks!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 as an awesome generous person!

She sent me a freebie Dal outfit, even covering the shipping fee herself. It was cutely wrapped and she sent it soon after I replied to her freebies thread. Thank you!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 as seller~

Recieved the little dressies today! Communication was prompt and shipping was fast~ Thanks! ^__^
+1 RULE!
[Image: pullip_zps7b809c62.jpg]
Happy zr site . etsy . dArt . pullipflickr Happy
"all my possessions for a moment of time." queen elizabeth I
{wtb}{feedback: DM, etsy, ebay}

+1 for an awesome sell

bought her Angel Dals and i love them - much bigger then i thought they were and much nicer then i thought - fast shipping and a gret person to deal with yay
+1 fantastic seller!
Thankyou!
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
great contact, very helpfull as i ask about my item because it needed a bi tlonger to arrive. she was nice and helpfull not like other who are seems to getting bothered by my asking.

1 a with manny ++++++++++++++++ thanky you very much i will come back to you realy great service
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1

Bought a wig from her. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The wig is beautiful and is just what I expected. Thank you!
+1 as a seller, bought her Xiao fan and everything was perfect, she arrived quickly and she even sent extras with her, highly recommended!
+1 as a seller

I've just bought a Leffy dollk doll from her and the whole transaction was very smooth. She shipped the doll immediately after payment and the doll was very carefully packaged.

Thank you very much!
+1 A wonderful seller, bought her Dollk Leffy, and she was super wonderful to work with, I highly recommend her! thank you so much!!!!
+1 positive as a seller, wonderful to buy from!
Feedback - http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245390
♥ Clove (Dal Lipoca) ♥ Sparrow (Pullip Clarity) ♥ Panya (Dal Cinnamoroll) ♥ Vivace (Pullip Hello Kitty) ♥
+1 positive as a seller. Really fast communication, fast shipping, and super secure packing. Thank you so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!