kadepie feedback; ebay
Since I am new to Pullips, I don't have any feedback for b/s/t forums. I have recently purchased off Etsy but that was two days ago and I don't have feedback yet.

Here is the link to my feedback from ebay.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=11monica97&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS
+1 positive as a buyer - paid super-fast, great communication, very friendly. I'd be happy to deal with kadepie again, thank you!
+1 as a buyer

Lovely to deal with!! Very polite and friendly and I would love to deal with again <3 Thank you!!
+1 for being a great buyer. Payment fast and good communication. yay
Thanks!^^
+1 as buyer, great to deal with, fast payment, thankyou!
+2 as a buyer

Bought hoodies from me; one of which was a special commission. She was very patient when I was having a bit of a hard time with that one. I would definitely work with Kadepie again in the future. Thank you very much ^__^
+1 as a buyer
Great communication and quick payment. Thanks for your purchase!
+1 as a seller. Thanks to her, my Haute NY stock is complete! Ridiculously fast shipping, very very nice to deal with. Would buy from again! TY!
+2 for a trade+ sale.
Bought a shirt from me; and traded a hat for a shirt from me.

Payment was quick.
Shipment was just as quick.

Everything went smooth yay Would gladly trade with any time!
+1 - Thank you so much! Fast payment. Great communication. I hope to trade with you again sometime. yay
+1 as a buyer! Extremely fast payment! ^w^
+1 Wonderful buyer! Speedy payment & perfect communication. Thanks again. <3
+1 as a buyer - bought some dolly stuff from me and she wa just a doll to work with grin
+1 Great buyer of some boy shirts and one girl shirt. Thanks for the great transaction =D
+1 positive as a buyer. She paid fast and was a pleasure to sell to! Thanks!