Feedback for Kayakitsu
+1 as a seller! Fast shipping and good communication. Thanks so much!
+2 as a seller! I bought a wig and boots from her. Fantastic overall experience. Would buy from again, thanks Kayakitsu!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+ 1 as a seller!

Items arrived well packaged and I love melon flavour XD
[Image: richestoresin.png]
+1 positive. was very patient and understanding when I received an item damaged. let me return my item for a full refund. thank you =]
+1 as a buyer. We met up earlier today so I could give her the doll dress she ordered. She's very friendly. She even sent me a photo of her girl in the very same dress after a couple of hours, which I find really sweet. yay

As a fellow doll-lover, she's awesome. I was in contact with her through Flickr when I just started my hobby and she has always been accommodating. Recently, she helped me order wigs from Crobidoll and when we met up, she gave me a cute little cup with the cutest stickers inside. smile

Thanks, Kaya. I'll probably see you next week. yay

+1 as seller!
I bought two wigs and they came in great condition! Also, thanks for the goodies (;
+1 positive as a seller! kayakitsu sold me a type 3 body. it was in a great condition (except for one thing,but she mentioned it) fast shipping,nice to comunicate with so overall its a big fat plus!
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe
+1 as a great seller the wig is perfect and thanks so much for the treatgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
+ 1 as absolutely wonderful seller. Items were carefully wrapped. Thanks so much for the lovely freebies. yay
+1 as a seller! smile I bought a wig from Kayakitsu, and it arrived safe and sound and nicely packaged. Communication was lovely, as were the yummy freebies ~_^ Thank you!
+1 as a seller. shipped items really fast! good communication, everything was really well packaged, and she sent me extras! so nice. smile
+1 as a great buyer. Thanks a lot. yay
+1 seller, wig came well packaged and I really enjoyed the candys. Thank you wink
Would work with her again.
+1 as a seller! Thank you! ^^
+1 for an awesome sale

sold me Wayne's eyechips and i love them - in PERFECT condition yay