Feedback for Pianogirl
My feedback. ^^

Dolly Market feedback:
Positive - 44
Negative - 0

All Positive on eBay. If you want the link, PM me.
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 seller/splitter~!

Split for Elisabeth's stock. Communication was awesome, transaction was done and overwith quickly, and I received the stock outfit quickly~! Thanks so much! <33
+1 as a buyer! She is extremely nice and polite, and the transaction was smooth and great. Thank you!
+1. Split My Melody. I received the stock a little late, but that was probably the PO's fault. Overall great split. Thanks!
+1 for a great buyer

bought 2 shirts from me - paid quickly and promptly - was a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
+1 as a seller. Worked with me price wise for a MM stock body, thank you so much!! excellent packaging, by the way!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 as a wonderful buyer! Wonderful to deal with, prompt responses and payment. Thanks again! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller smile

Sou arrived today! And I was able to get most of the staining on her obitsu off with some bleach smile
+1 as a seller! Bought Filato from her (plus tons of extras!) and she was fantastic! Very easy to deal with and trustworthy. :3 Thanks for a fantastic transaction! <3
+1 - For leather jacket and striped shirt.

Very fast transaction and great communication! Thanks again!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a buyer. Nice commucation and payed quickly =3. Have fun with Coral!
+1 as a buyer Happy Good communication, paid super fast, and just an overall great person to deal with smile Hope you like the wig!
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast transaction (: Thanks!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x