Haute LA
So... what's a nude or nude/bald Haute LA going for these days? I'm looking at stock faceup in mint condition. Any help? <3

TIA!
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
<3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
The last one I remember seeing was $150 nude.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Hmmm, what about with full stock plus a few extra outfits?
I would think she would still be under $200, even with stock. Surprisingly despite all the hype over both Haute dolls they aren't entirely sought after.
What would a NRFB Haute LA go for these days?
The last one I saw on ebay NRFB went for $162-164 (it was under $165), but I haven't seen one since then. It had originally had a BIN on it for $170 (I remember because I was trying to scrape up the funds to get her but couldn't *sobs and kicks self*) but got bid on, the auction also included a copy of the Haute magazine that had her on the front. That was a few weeks ago- probably beginning of September? I can't find it in completed listings anymore so I can't get the exact date...