Feedback for paradethepaper
+1 positive seller. She sold me the most adorable pair of boots and shipped so fast! Thank you!
+1 positive seller. She answered all my question with much patience and shipped promptly.
+1 for great seller! Thanks so much!
+1 again, I looove the boots! Thanks for the trade.
+1 as a buyer! Great communication, very friendly, and paid promptly. Would definitely do business with again! <3
I'm glad your girl likes her new obitsu! grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a buyer - bought a Halloween set from her and i LOVE Halloween - she was a pleasure doing business with
+1 for being a nice buyer. She bought a black shirt from me. Fast payment and super friendly. I love her Kieran lots. <3 <3 Thanks!^^
Great buyer! excellent communication, quick payment! Thanks so much again, I really hope you enjoy the clothes =3

+1
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the Pullip body~! Great shipping time and a very nice person!
+1 as a buyer! <3
Great communication and quick payment~ Jerlene is one of the sweetest people on DM and she's always a pleasure to talk to and do business with~~ :3
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a buyer grin

Jerlene is fantastic to deal with. She's friendly, quick to respond, and an absolute pleasure to deal with -w-
Thank you for adopting my girl. I hope you'll love her! ^^
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 positive, received my shirt and thanks so much for the freebie!
+1 as a buyer, lovely to deal with and kept in touch <3
had an awesome g.o with paradethepaper.
Was very great with communication and understanding when the g.o didnt go exactly to plan.
thank u for a wonderful g.o smile
[Image: dollymarket_signature.jpg]
+1 as seller
Good, as always Happy