MissMandyLynne's Feedback
I made an outfit for her in exchange for an outfit she had. Communication was great. Fast and friendly. Awesome trader!
+1, thanks for another pleasant transaction!
+1 for a smooth transaction! thank u!
+1 sent payment super fast and always a pleasure to do business with =]
+1 buyer
Mandy has purchased from me several times and each time its a really smooth and enjoyable transaction. I really appreciate her patronage!
Hope you enjoy the socks! wink
+1 as a buyer, great communication and PM'd me as soon as the Mini I sold her arrived. Would def/ do business with her again! Thanks Mandy!

~Nichole
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a Buyer. She bought some little items from me. Highly recommended, easy transaction all around! Thanks again
=)
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+ 1 as trader

Item traded: 1 Basaak Doll
For: 1 Tae Yang`s Eye-mech + 1 pairs of Obitsu Boots

Comment: Great communication and the items were well packed. Shipping was really fast, and I`m sorry that the shipping from my end took so long.^^`
+1 as a buyer, awesome to work with as usual! <3
+1- Super fast payer and friendly too. The GO order went super smoothly.
Thanks!!!!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
+1 as a buyer, negotiations where pleasant and stress-free, altogether a great transaction. :3
+1 as a buyer
MissMandyLynne bought my Jolie from me- she paid quickly, and very friendly communication as well. Highly recommended!
thank you!
HappySpecial 2Special 4Heart 2
1 Neutral feedback ~I entered into a trade agreement with Missmandylynne. We agreed to ship on the same date (6/29) I messaged her late the next day to give her tracking information and my half of the trade arrived on Thursday. I received my half of the trade today (7/6) it did not ship until the 7/2, three days after our agreed upon date and a day after she received her half. She did not message me to let me know there was a delay at all and it was shipped in a extremely tiny package (a digital camera box) the doll miraculously arrived in good condition.

I have had pleasant transactions with Mandy in the past so I was very disappointed with this transaction Sweatdrop I'm sorry to leave a neutral feedback for anyone but I wanted to be honest about my experience.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a buyer Happy
Great communication, paid super fast, and was exceedingly kind and easy to work with! Thanks so much!
+1 Commissioned a corset from me! And was very patience and nice the entire way!! I would love to work with Mandy again any time!!!! <3