Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Feedback for redstars
+1 as a buyer. Bought some eyechips from me, payment was prompt and communication was great. Pleasure to deal with.
+1 for a great buyer!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1 as a seller, bought 3 barbie dresses from her and all are good as new, refunded excess shipping charges also, top seller! x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
+2 as a buyer / trade partner.
Bought a bunch of bodies from me & paid promptly. Also, partial traded a BJD dress for a Dal. Let me know when it got there & was a pleasure to deal with. I <3 Alex! grin
+1 as a buyer!! more like +100, but okay. :3 super sweet&patient, excellent communication and quick payment! thank youuu!
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and great communication! Absolutely perfect transaction, enjoy the wig! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer for some shoes! Great transaction!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer. Purchased some clothing items from me - communication was good and payment prompt. Thank you! smile
+1 as a buyer. Quick payment and great communication! A true pleasure!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 as a buyer - no problems at all, thank you very much! smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
+1 as a trader! I traded a Dal and a Byul for her Leeke Chouette and Alex shipped super fast! The little guy was exactly as described/photographed and she included lots of extras. She was also very friendly and understanding throughout. Thanks so much!
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 as a buyer. Redstars is a true pleasure to deal with, friendly, prompt, keeping you fully informed - in short, HIGHLY recommended smile

(and I am still in shock about the speed of that postage *thud* )
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer. She bought a doll from me and made immediate payment. The entire transaction was delightful and very friendly. She even wrote me asap to let me know the safe arrival of the doll as well. I would do business with redstars again in a heartbeat. Thank you! =)

+1 buyer ~ Redstars bought a doll on layaway and payments were all sent on time ~ communication was excellent too! Wonderful buyer and enjoy your new dolly :3
Huge +1 as a trading partner - an all through lovely experience with excellent communication! Would recommend in a heartbeat.