Moon
So, I've been playing with the thought of selling my full sized Moon, but I have no idea of what to ask for her if I do decide to sell >.< She's nude, and her previous owner gave her a haircut... and one of her eyebrows is a bit smudged. Other than that, she's in totally okay condition, if a bit loose in the body...
So, any suggestions?

Thanks!
I have a NRFB Moon that I am considering selling. Any idea on a current price?
For what it's worth, I paid $180 (I think) for a MIB Moon in very good condition several months ago. I don't know if it's a good price or not, honestly!

Hope that helps!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I paid $190ish (i forget exactly) for a second hand moon in good condition lateish last year with all stock, plus two extra stocks (kirshe and Angry) and a truck load of other extra things...including a mini moon.

so for a NRFB Moon you'll be looking at roughly the same I imagine maybe a little more/less? For a slightly damaged Moon less still?

hopefully helpfull?
[Image: richestoresin.png]
I paid around 180 USD for my second hand Moon on ebay last year. I saw one NRFB at toymalasia for around 300 USD.
[Image: signatur.jpg]