RIDA
I'm trying to make some decisions concerning my doll hobby, and I need a price check on my girls.

In this thread, we have my Rida.
- Nude & bald
- On Obitsu (27cm W SBH-S.)
- Black animal eyes.
- Great condition. No marks or scratches.
I would say 65 Dollar
Yeah, I'd say somewhere around $65-70 since she doesn't come with stock.
What is the going rate for Rida - nude, bald, rechipped and relashed comes with box and card, but NO stand or stock.

thank you
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
I think her price may have gone down to around $60-$65
Hi,

Does any one know how much Rida's stock goes for?

Thanks!Happy
(02-02-2010, 10:42 AM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Hi,

Does any one know how much Rida's stock goes for?

Thanks!Happy

30 / 35 Dollar I think.
Hopes this helps.
i had a bald nude rida on obitsu i was able to trade for a nude bald assa ...
What is the going rate for Rida - nude, with stock wig (but has been removed so you can rewig her if you want) rechipped and relashed comes with box and card, stand. No stock.

thank you
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
Still about $60-$70 smile
I see that a new RIDa with all her stock is selling for $69.95 on PullipStyle, so if she's nude and bald, I'd think she'd go for much less.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I can't see Rida on PS, is she gone?
The Rida that was 69.95 wasn't actually Rida, she was a bait pullip.

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

@SceneNeko, I thought the description said it was RIDa, but there were many buyers who reported problems with her eye mech & hip joints that she was being reduced to that low price and could be used for custom bait, but all sales were final. But you could be right.

However, she's not there anymore, so someone must have bought her.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ah well, a fully functioning Rida can probably be exempted from such low pricing yay