Feedback for Sheepie
Positive - 28
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

I also have 3 Positive (100%) feedback on Shopadollic also as Sheepie, and 160 Positive (100%) on eBay as vitko. The eBay account is shared with my dad, so please don't send anything to the email linked to it :p

Please leave your feedback for me here. <3 Thankies!
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
+1! bought a Pollon from them. quick responses and quick shipping. Thank you!! smile
+1 as a buyer! bought my nude/bald hanaayame, very communicative and fast payer! thanks again!
Love the wig, great condition and super fast shipping! Def +1
+1 as a seller - made me a pair of pants and a shirt for a couple of my dolls - i love them! - a pleasure to do business with grin
+1 for fast payment.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 positive seller. She contacted me about a wanted item and it was exactly what I wanted! She shipped fast too. Thanks!
+1 as a seller~ Thanks!
+1 for a lovely swap!
+1 for awesome Halloween swap items!!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for Halloween swap
Sent the most adorable costume and lots of yummy candy. Thanks Sheepie!
+1 as a seller. Commissioned a gorgeous outfit from Sheepie - she was wonderful throughout the transaction and finished it super fast. Would love to do business again some time. <3
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
+1 for being apart of the Luts GO that I ran!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller, bought an obitsu and 2 wigs and she even sent me some hairbows as a gift! What a sweetie pie! Thank you so much!
+1 positive, fast payment and a pleasure to do business with =]