Xiao fan's full stock
They are in perfect condition.
Top and skirt, shoes and tights, trousers and hair flower.
How much should I be asking for them?
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
Not much, on ebay, a full stock one is like 20 + shipping
The general "rule of thumb" for a mint condition doll is a little less than 60% the NRFB price for the doll, and a little less than 40% for the stock. Xiao Fan is currently around $88 NRFB so with that rule you're looking at a little less than $35. However, one must also take into consideration the popularity and "re-usefulness" of a stock (meaning bits can be used to create other outfits) and Xiao Fan's does lack there. You could try asking $35 and lower over time if you're patient, but $25-$30 is more likely. I would still suggest starting high and lowering only if you have to.

Also, I wouldn't normally go by ebay prices for stock clothing (or even, really, for dolls). It's a very very unstable market, and often has big companies that are able to gain lost profit from the stock by selling the doll nude. It's not something the smaller, more intimate, second-hand market can really compete with. Most seasoned Pullip buyers are used to the 60/40 split statistics.
I would say $25 is a fair price for it.
[Image: Trio-1.jpg]
I love Xiao Fan's faceup, but I don't like the hair or body. How much would a bald Xiao Fan head be?? And where could I find one?
Thanks in advance!!
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
Darn, at first I thought you were selling one! I feel the same way about her faceup, but I'd rewig her in auburn. <3

I'm going to guess $40. But then again I'm somewhat of a noob.
depending on the condition shes in your price would be $40-$55
I would also say 50 USD however I think it's very hard finding her as a head so good luck.
If I were you I would buy her NRFB and sell the body, wig and complete stock.
How much would an soft bust obitsued Xiao fan be with a beautiful Leeke world wig no customizations to the doll itself, nude
Probably around $75 + the price of the wig smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<