Feedback For Rui
+1 as a selleryay Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a seller. Was quick to respond to all my PMs and items arrived quicker than I expected. Thank you!
+1 as a seller!

Wonderful seller! Items were perfect and shipping was really fast! Thanks!
+1 as a seller.
Beautiful wig! Packaged very safe. Thank you!
+1 as a seller of various things from her store ^^

fast shippment, excelent comunication and so kind!

Thanks for all!
my Flickr Heart Feel free to add me ^^!

sorry for my Englishblush
Eeep! I forgot to leave feedback ^^;

+1 for Rui! I bought a Taeyang body and a few dolly shirts from her. She was super nice and her communication was great!
+1 As seller. Great comunication. The doll arrived in good condition. Perfect packaging.
+1 as a seller. I bought some doll clothes and accessories and they were shipped quickly and packed very well. All items were in excelent condition! smile
+1 as a seller. I bought a pair of boots in a very smooth transaction. They were shipped quickly and arrived in good time, securely packaged. Thank you! grin
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]