LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
+1

Purchased some clothing items from me. Quick payment and excellent communication as always. smile Thank you!
+1 for an amazing seller

Very lovely and kind interaction and sold me her beautiful girl, came very very fast in the post and again was just amazing to deal with <3
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
+1 Flawless again. Purchased a Rement kitchen and it was packed beautifully. One of my favorite people on the DM. smile
+1 for participating in the 5th nDoll GO! Fast payment and super communication! Thank you so much! <3333
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1, Really nice buyer with quick payment and friendly communication. grin
+1 as a seller. Doll arrived safely and quickly Happy Was very friendly and communication was excellent <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as buyer
super-fast payment and great communication!! grin
+1 for being a totally trustworthy and reputable seller!

Kat is one of the best on DM. She's a joy to PM with and she always ships when she says she will. I've had several transactions with her, and they have all been successful. Thanks so much for everything! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 Seller.

Kat sold me Sol's stock. It arrived complete, in perfect condition, and incredibly fast. She was also very sweet and refunded the difference when the shipping turned out cheaper than we'd both expected. And absolutely wonderful, flawless transaction. I'd be very happy to buy from her again.

Thank you so much!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1
Oh my goodness, totally amazing seller right here! Thanks so much for Greggia, I'm in love! <3
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
+1 as a seller

my RIDa arrived quickly, perfectly packaged & with a cute nighty & boots on so she wouldn't be nekkid smile Kat was a pleasure to talk to and all around a wonderful person to deal with. Thankyou !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 Seller - For Sunny's Brown Fur Wig

Shipped it out fast and the transaction was very smooth. And the wig is perfect. Thanks again!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 for being hands down my most favorite seller on DM.

I purchased a very nice pair of pants for Tae. Kat sent it--her things are always in excellent & pristine condition--and she included tons of extras. She's awesome and her PMs are always friendly and fun. smile Thanks a bunch!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a fantastic seller! I couldn't be happier with my purchase, and everything was so neatly and securely packed. Great, detailed and conscientious disclosure of condition and light customization done to doll.

Lilbrokenragdoll I seriously gasped when I first took out Panda she was just so breathtaking in real life and the color of her hair was so vibrant in comparison to another second-hand Panda I have <3 Also I don't know what Myufish did but her face up still looks incredibly Stock and yet still somehow so much prettier! I'm so glad I decided to buy her from you! Thanks for a wonderful transaction!
+1 as a seller . Fantastic! Super fast and so well packaged, I'm a very happy Sammeh, the stock was beautiful ! Brilliant transaction, would definatley do this again grin