Feedback for booksanddolls
My feedback thread:

Positive: 25
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
+1 positive. fast payment and very friendly, thanks!
+1 for an awesome seller. Took care to follow up on transactions and was willing to yell at the post office for being slow, but then she didn't have to, yay! <33 Would happily buy from again.
+1 for positive!
I bought some clothes from booksanddolls. Everything was really new and never used. Packed well and shipping was very fast!
It was easy to deal with you! smile
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 Positive
I bought a beautiful wig, free shipping, fast delivery, friendly seller, good communication. smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a buyer! She was super friendly throughout and communication was great. grin I'm glad that someone as nice as her adopted my Hujoo. Thank you! grin
+1 as a buyer.

Fast payment, great communication.

Thank you.
Feedback for RacerGT...
As a buyer and a seller.

Ebay Seller (check feedback 100%)

Thank you.
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
A+, great communication, love shirt
+1 as buyer (split partner). Sent money quickly, good communication, has a lot of patience, and left feedback quickly.
Would do business with again. ^^
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 For a great Buyer!! Thank you so much!!!
+1 for a fabulous seller! I bought a small lot of clothes from booksanddolls and she was just great! Quick shipping and so friendly. Thanks again.
+1 buyer
Fast communication, friendly and all around a fun transaction!

(xoxo panda top for dal)
#1 seller!! She sold me a hujoo, arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!
+1 as a buyer

Friendly buyer who paid quickly! Thanks! Happy