Chill
How much you guys think is fair for a Chill on SB-large obitsu w/ coolcat chips and non-stock wig.
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Depending on the wig $80- $90. Sometimes it is better to sell a non stock wig seperately from the doll smile
((edited as my chill no longer requires a price check - shes not being sold))
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
Chill - (never been rewigged) on her normal body with stock clothing (except for her Hood and also no Bear rug), stand and damaged box.
whats her going rate like that at the moment - trying to decide what to offer someone for her and ive no idea and i want to make a fair offer.
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
I'd say $60-75. I'd buy her for $65....That is if you're interested. If you have a picture of the doll, she would sell better. =]
Have: Photobucket
Want: Aya, Melissa, Photobucket ,Photobucket

My second chill cost me 65€ (around 80$) without stock, perfect body, makeup and stock wig (but with cutted bangs)
[Image: 3474274.png] [Image: 3474297.png] [Image: 3474307.png]
(07-19-2010, 07:38 AM)drewww16 Wrote: I'd say $60-75. I'd buy her for $65....That is if you're interested. If you have a picture of the doll, she would sell better. =]

hi, thanks but this isnt my chill - shes one currently on ebay that someone is selling but her price is sooo high, i told the seller that she wouldnt be able to sell her for that price as she had it NRFB, unopened brand new - but her hood, bearrug is missing, her hairs messy and the box is damaged (tbh a far cry from what shes advertising her as and still hasnt revised the advert despite selling something thats quite clearly a 2nd hand used doll) She did say for me to make an offer for her chill doll but i didnt know what to offer that would be a fair price and i dont want to tell someone a price and rip them off. hence i asked here.

I decided ages ago i wasnt selling my own chill as i liked her too much so shes spared my current downsizing.
Ordered >