Feedback for RacerGT
+1 as a seller. Great communication and quick shipping. The Barbie bed was packaged perfectly and arrived safely!
[Image: dolldolls.jpg]
Check out our blog!
+1 sold a few dolly tems to her, everything was perfect, paid quickly and wonderful communication, very sweet deffently recommended! thanks!
+1 As a buyer! Bought an obitsu for me and paid very quickly. Thanks again! (:
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a buyer

Great communication! : D Thank you !
+ as a seller

Very nice and friendly and quick in reply! Thank you for the smooth transaction and the beautiful chips! yay
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
do you use the same user name on ebay.com?
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Thanks for buying! Quick payment and communication, thanks!
+1 seller. Perfect transaction and fast delivery! Thanks so much, the eyechips make my girl happy. ^^
+1 for a great seller

bought 2 type 4 bodies from her and they were shipped really fast - great doing business with her yay
+1 as a seller! I bought a pair of pants and they were sent quickly and with great communication! grin Awesome seller!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a seller, brought prunella and shinku, extremely good communication. Thank you =]
+1 as a seller! Great communication and super fast shipping. As always a pleasure!
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a buyer! Had a great transaction with Beck! Communication was great to the very end of the layaway. Thanks so much!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 Great buyer!

Quick payment, great communication. Thank you!
+1

Great buyer once again. We did a two-part layaway and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks again!