The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 13 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Duskkodesh's feedback
All my feedback goes here!

16 positive
0 negative smile

I already have good ebay feedback at Dusk-kodesh-dragmire, and good feedback at the littlestpetshopproboard. smile
+1 from me for being a good buyer!

Oooh! I have the honor of giving you your first DM feedback! Thanks so much for paying for Filato's stock wig so quickly. I appreciate it. Enjoy the wig!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer smile Very nice to work with and very fast payment!
Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer. Very quick payment, a pleasure to do business with. Thank you!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a pair of Ken sneakers from her...they came so quickly and are just perfect. Thank you!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a trade partner!

Incredibly friendly! Quick shipping! It was an over-all great trading experience. ^__^ Would definitely trade again! Thank you~! <3
+1 for being a fantastic buyer! Prompt payment & excellent communication!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a GO participant. Payed for items when requested, and was very easy to work with. Thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a seller!

Great transaction...friendly communication, lightning-quick shipping, and the item is in PERFECT condition!

Thanks so much!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a buyer. Thank you! smile
+1 as a buyer!

Bought an outfit from me and the whole transaction was great from start to finish. She's fun to exchange PMs with, pays super quickly, and leaves feedback ASAP. What more could you wish for from buyer?!?
+1 as a buyer. She asked questions and I liked that. Asking questions lets me know the buyer is serious.
I have to be honest here...if I could sing a song of Duskkodesh's greatness as a seller here, I totally would! She's absolutely incredible and a joy to transact with.

I purchased Elisabeth's stock for a project I'm working on, and not only did everything arrive perfectly and quickly, but she threw in a wholly unexpected and wonderful dress that is completely in keeping with my project. What a delightful surprise...it was like Christmas!

+1 as a seller...one of DM's best! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller. Great communication, item arrived in great condition and she even threw in some cute little extras! Super fast shipping time too.

Thanks a lot!
+1 as a buyer! grin