Mir-rebodied
I was so estatic to buy Noxx's Mir. Her neck was sadly broken so I put her on a SBH white LB body. I rubbed the body in with crushed white pastels and then made her a custom dress. I did manage to lighten the body up so it matches her blush. With the long dress even when her hands are near her face the color difference isn't to noticeable.

[Image: IMAG0011.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0012.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0005.jpg]
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

She's pretty, and I'm happy you were able to reasonably match her obitsu to her face. I love the custom dress you made for her too--it really looks good!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(05-07-2010, 08:36 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She's pretty, and I'm happy you were able to reasonably match her obitsu to her face. I love the custom dress you made for her too--it really looks good!

Thank you very much!

Wow, that match is fantastic. You did a great job with her <3

I never realised how pretty Mir could be she's just stunning! The dress suits her so well.

Also, Star Wars love XD
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Awww so beautiful!
Oh wow!! She is stunning!
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
thank you everyone. smile

and yes she's living with Boba Fett, they make a cute couple. hehe

Eeeeeeek! She looks so lovely with you!!!!!! XD

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
she looks great in her new body!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Sachi (Uncanricky) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_28] Tina (Cinciallegra) [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_26] Ayumi (Aya)