Ollie (Another Rabbit)
Ollie's not quite sure why Sadie gets all the attention. What she doesn't understand is it's normally us telling Sadie to stop trying to burn that or stop pulling the cat's tail.

Ollie's so quiet and never gets in any trouble, shes' often overlooked. She did get some attention this week with a new wig (straightned Nah hato) and dress (made by me).

[Image: IMAG0059.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0061.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0065.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0062-1.jpg]

*(my boy is of the opinion she should take in her rabbit stock forever! She's also a pain the butt to pose, she's so FLOPPY)!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

She is adorable!
Thank you GreyBird!

I love her! I also love this wig on her...!
[Image: 2138763065_73134a72b8.jpg]
See my Flickr doll photos
10 PULLIPS Owned: Wind, Street, Afternoon, Nahh-Ato, Nina, Prunella, Cornice, My Melody, Chill, Celsiy, Lunatic Queen- 4 TAEYANGS: Edward Scissor, Custom Lead, MJ- 5 DALS: Cinnamaroll, Monomono, Angry, Tezca, DRTA- 3 Minis: Mini Paja, Mini Rida, Mini Alice (blue), and 1 Angel Dal Amy.
WANT: Melissa
You did a great job with her dress! She looks so pretty in it!
She's adorable, I love her dress btw. ^^
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
I'm normally not a huge fan of Dals, but this little girl has stolen my heart. *_*
Aww thank you gals. smile

This really beautiful. All the features are awesome and very sharpy cute! The dress and the background is in very cool contrast!
Thank you very much Jackypunker

She's a beauty, and that cute dress plays up her skin so well!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment