Back in her stock for once..
So my awesome Tutor Sebastian Chips I got from the lovely Kayakitsu from on here on Dolly Market, and I thought she'd suit to be back in her stock for a short while Heart 2 its her stock wig but i straightened it.

[Image: newchips.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0012.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She looks amazing!!
I never thought Mir would look so great with Sebby's eyes grin
Thanks! She really suits any colored chips! She is very pale but works as a normal girl too, not just a fantasy one xD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She's really pretty. I like her pale, pale, pale coloring, and those eyechips are so gorgeous on her. You're making me want a Mir...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(06-03-2010, 04:01 PM)KiraKira Wrote: She's really pretty. I like her pale, pale, pale coloring, and those eyechips are so gorgeous on her. You're making me want a Mir...

do ittttt bwahahhaa right Mir's are gorgeous dollies! They're very versatile with their faceup!

Flickr
Those eyes look fantastic on her! <333 O_O
A really great idea giving her those chips! grin
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
She is very beautiful and haunting!
..-*-..-*..-*Live Beautifully*-..-*..-*-..

Avatar art by me. If you like it and want a commission, just PM me. :-)
DM Feedback Thread: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7245939

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeraphimFeathers
Thank you everyone XD I feel like she should've gotten these chips instead of her stock chips

Flickr
She's really pretty, and those eyechips look amazing on her. grin
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls