Mini me~
So this is my work in progress mini me, she was a Mir but I didn't touch her eyebrows as they were similar to mine and I liked her eyelashes and black eyeliner, i've given her new lips, piercings, eyes, eyeshadow and a wrist tattoo! I'm waiting to get her proper wig but heres some pics for now XD

[Image: hannahpullip.jpg]
[Image: hannahpullip2.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
She's looking good! I love her eyecolor (I guess if she's your mini-me, then you must have really pretty eyes). But all the changes you've made to her look really nice--I especially like the piercings! Can't wait to see her with her proper wig! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's gorgeous! smile also looking forward to seeing her new wig!

Ooh nice work so far! :3
Can't believe she was a Mir! She is super cute ^^
Wow, she looks a lot like you! I saw your pic in the pics of me part of the board! Nice job!
Thank you all! Her lip color is actually the color of my favorite lipstick i have, the lady gaga viva glam lipstick XD Unfortunately she's naked right now cause her clothes need colorfasting. >.>
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Oh My she's awsome, she makes me want to make a mini-me of myself LOL
Ooh she looks very wonderful!!

I love her piercings!
~Remi Rose Happy
Wow, I never would have guessed that she started out as a Mir! She's super cool!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks everyone! Her wig wont be here for ages cause its coming in a GO grin but its going to be turquoise and white

Flickr
She is gorgeous!
Photobucket