Feedback for Chihiro
+1 for an awesome seller. Was very friendly, and the items were just as described. Thank you! Happy
+1 as a Seller... Papin arrives perfectly ^^
100% recomended!
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a buyer, perchased an obitsu body from me, always polite and pleasant to deal with. :3 Thank you, I hope the body serves you well!
+1 as a buyer.

Nice quick payment & she let me know when the item arrived, thanks so much smile

+1 as a buyer

Chihiro was very sweet and patient, a pleasure smile

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1

Chihiro is a joy to deal with. She is friendly, polite, and pays immediately. Also, she leaves feedback without me having to bug her. smile Yay! Thanks for the smooth transaction!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller
my girls love their new necklaces , thank you! ^^
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 for being a totally terrific buyer.

I like dealing with Chihiro. She is friendly to PM with, and pays immediately when she wants to get something from my sales thread. And then she left feedback for me, unprompted. Thank you for the smooth transaction! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller. Bought a custom from her and it arrived really quick, she also gave me some cuteee little goodies for the doll grin thank you SO MUCH! <3
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
I have bought very nice baby - Greggia from Chihiro. It was very pleasant deal. Easy to communicate. Doll came well packed, very very fast and with free dress smile
Thank you very mch for my Mary!
ira.mish. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 for being a very nice buyer with fast payment and nice communications. Thank you! grin
+1 buyer~

Quick with correspondence and equally fast payment, always a pleasure! Thank you~! <33
+1 as a buyer.
Highly recomended, very nice! ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 for GO participant from Pullip Style!

We decided to save ourselves some shipping costs and order some dolls, she was excellent to communicate with throughout and paid her share for everything promptly. ^^ Would more than happy do the same thing again with her! Can't recommend her enough.
+1 as a buyer.
Thanks a million for buying my poor blythe mango. Very patient and nice. ;D
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -