We wanna be Rock Stars!
So Taiyo had a falling out with his original band members. Not to worry--he simply recruited Koji, Akira & Seiya to fill in. Of course, they can only be rock-stars on the weekend as they have other things to do during the week.

Taiyo, lead vocalsDSC01904Akira on his axeSeiya on the drums

The lights go off...and the spotlight comes on...
DSC01899

It's showtime!
DSC01902

OK...I know that drummers don't really sit on chaise lounges. But it's all I had available. And if you look carefully, Seiya doesn't have any drumsticks. I am still looking for a 1/6 bass for Koji. The ones I saw for sale at Parabox's website is somewhere around $80 or so. So the band needs some work, still...

Thanks for looking! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Rock stars!
You know, that reminds me, I think I have a cool Pullip sized bass guitar that I found last summer.
[Image: sig02.png]
images from lunaii-dollmaker.com
wow, they look great! I love the lighting you've used.

Thank you. I just turned off the lights and used a flashlight on them. smile
wow, what awesome pics, and they all look so cool and stylish!
i love the way they all have a style of their own even if they are in a group band yay . Cool lighting effects too ! I <3 your boys !
They look great!

The drummer looks like he's stepped out of a glam metal band from the 80's! I love it!
[Image: 5501561441_f26807f466.jpg]
My Flickr
My Etsy
My Feedback
100% ebay under bouncing_soul79
100% etsy under Chunkstar79

This band looks great! I think I might have seen them play in NYC once...LOL

I *love* how you've made them look spotlit. Awesome!

Your Seiya is very photogenic, and looks like he already is a rock star.

I love them!

Also, regarding the drumsticks...have you considered...this may sound dumb...using toothpicks until you find scale drumsticks? I didn't notice the lack of them, but I know for myself, I'd be all uptight about not having them. Then I would run to the craft store and spend $20 on materials to construct them, which would sit in the Doll Supplies drawer for 2 months. You could also make them from polymer clay.

I love these photos! Keep us updated on the band's progress!Happy
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
(07-18-2010, 03:58 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: Also, regarding the drumsticks...have you considered...this may sound dumb...using toothpicks until you find scale drumsticks? ...

You mean like this?
toothpicks, ermm...i mean, drumsticks

Here are the toothpicks...errmmm, I mean drumsticks. Not bad at all. They still need some work, but it'll do for now. Thanks for the suggestion! smile
That men!!! They are very handsome!! *¬*