Akane: ...bitch.
[Image: 01.jpg]

Isolde: Oh look a box!
[Image: 02.jpg]

Akane: OMG. TAEYANG.
[Image: 03.jpg]

Chihiro: It could be a Dal :3
[Image: 04.jpg]

Akane: NO. I was promised a Taeyang, it will BE a Taeyang!!!
[Image: 05.jpg]

Isolde: Or it could be a h.Naoto doll!
[Image: 06.jpg]

Chihiro: Well lets open it up~
[Image: 07.jpg]

Chihiro: Well...looks too big to be a Dal. Oooh candy.
[Image: 08.jpg]

Chihiro: I'm going over here, have fun.
[Image: 09.jpg]

Isolde: Akane I think its too small to be a Taeyang.
[Image: 010.jpg]

Akane: COME TO MAMA.
[Image: 011.jpg]

Akane: I wonder who he is~? A Kain? A Sol? MAYBE EVEN A HARANG <3
[Image: 012.jpg]

Isolde: Akane...
[Image: 013.jpg]

Akane: ...........
[Image: 014.jpg]

Akane: Wh.....wha........
[Image: 015.jpg]

Vanille: Sup.
[Image: 016.jpg]

Akane: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS A FLUFFY ONE AGAIN NONONONOOOO
[Image: 017.jpg]

Isolde: TWIN! I'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE.
[Image: 018.jpg]

Vanille: Undo me more plz~
[Image: 019.jpg]

Isolde: Oh sister I'm so glad you're here I was the only h.naoto pullip...well I mean chihiro used to be a hangry but no more omgogmogmg
[Image: 020.jpg]

Vanille: Um...
[Image: 021.jpg]

Vanille: Hi I guess. I'm Vanille.
[Image: 022.jpg]

Akane: nuuuuuu my taeyanggg *hic*
[Image: 023.jpg]

Chihiro: Here, have some candy.
[Image: 024.jpg]

Isolde: So how was your flight over here? How was japan?
Vanille: I didn't come from japan, i came from the US~
[Image: 025.jpg]

Isolde: OH. Um...well uh, how was it over there?
Vanille: I had a loving family and you took me from it.
[Image: 026.jpg]

Isolde: IM SO SORRY~ ;_;
[Image: 027.jpg]

Vanille: Don't hug me.
[Image: 028.jpg]

Isolde: *cries*
[Image: 029.jpg]

Vanille: Just kidding, I'm glad to be here! I loved my old family but I'm happy theres some nice people here.
[Image: 030.jpg]

Isolde: R...really?
[Image: 031.jpg]

Vanille: Yup, I'm happy to be here, hopefully it'll be fun~
[Image: 032.jpg]

Isolde: YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY~
[Image: 033.jpg]

Akane: *sob sob* Taeyangs....*om nom nom*
[Image: 034.jpg]

Chihiro: Well this was interesting, I hope the next doll is a Dal~
[Image: 035.jpg]

Akane: I'm still not happy you're not a taeyang.
Vanille: Sorry for having boobs.
Chihiro: Im squished!
[Image: 036.jpg]

Hannah: oh no, is this better?
Akane: Hmph.
[Image: 037.jpg]

So Vanille is here <3 I love her so much XD I'm SO lucky to have two Isoldes! Akane will have to deal with no taeyangs...
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Aww poor Akane!
~Remi Rose Happy
LOL We can already see that Isolde and Vanille are definitely not the same dolls... Akane will grow used to her. smile

It's kind of trippy seeing both of them together! xD
Yus XD LOL I love her so much <333333333
I think I'll have to buy a new shelf D: I don't think that shelf will fit Taeyangs!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
wow - i am so jealous of you - i wish i had even one Isolde
Aw I'm sure you'll get one! She's been my favourite ever since I first saw her, I had to obtain twins of her because she's so gorgeous XD

Flickr
Man. xD;
Congrats on two.
Thank you ^^; I never thought there would be two in my house but here she is, I cant resist Vanille's little face XD

Flickr
I love your pic-fics--all of your girls have such tremendous personalities that they just jump off the computer screen!

I hope that Akane gets her Taeyang soon...poor girl. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you so much ^-^ They pride themselves on being animate little girls XD

She might not for awhile, Harang hasn't even been ANNOUNCED yet (The Korean Ghost Story one, Mir's counterpart) I might have to buy her a different guy in the meantime. Hope she doesn't find out I bought a Byul~ XD she'll kill me!

Flickr
*rofl* love this one! Bless little Chihiro with the sweeties and I loved how happy Isolde was to see it was her 'twin' in there grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Thanks~ LOL They're twins but Vanille's been rewigged to keep her wig in top notch condition (Isolde's is starting to frizz a bit!)

heres some pictures I took before she was rewigged

[Image: Vanille1.jpg]
[Image: vanille2.jpg]
[Image: Vanille3.jpg]
[Image: vanille4.jpg]
[Image: vanille5.jpg]

and here she is with her temporary wig.
she suits ANYTHING xD I wish she wasn't limited <3

[Image: Photoon2010-06-29at1700.jpg]

Flickr
She is gorgeous! You are so lucky to have 2 Isoldes.
Photobucket
Awww, poor Akane. She's never going to get that Taeyang XD Though she could always claim Howl? lol

Isolde is really pretty in anything, you're right *0*

And Chihiro is as sweet, yet mildly surly, as ever <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
(06-29-2010, 10:49 PM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: She is gorgeous! You are so lucky to have 2 Isoldes.

I really am! Isolde is my favorite Pullip of all time, I couldn't help myself, she is so gorgeous <3<3 Thank you very much.

(06-29-2010, 10:52 PM)Puzzle Wrote: Awww, poor Akane. She's never going to get that Taeyang XD Though she could always claim Howl? lol

Isolde is really pretty in anything, you're right *0*

And Chihiro is as sweet, yet mildly surly, as ever <3

Oh god no, I think Sophie would kick her butt! LOL. Howl wont be around for a month or so yet, Ponyo is coming next after Chihiro who is almost done ^__^ her wig should be here this week along with her eyechips and sewing her outfit in a few days~

She suits ANYTHING its ridiculous o-o not black though xD I tried Akane's old stock wig on her and her eyebrows are far too light to deal with that pitch black long wig XD

Chihiro says thank you for the lovely comment XD

Flickr