Being a Lady? (Picfic, and pic heavy)
Because I've noticed Akane's always dressing like a tomboy I thought she'd feel a little 'manly' with all the elegant h.naoto girls around XD

Vanille: Next boss..*click click*
Chihiro: Oooooh
[Image: 01.jpg]

Vanille: Atttttaacccckkk!
Chihiro: You can do it onee san!
[Image: 02.jpg]

Isolde: Hm...where's Akane?
[Image: 03.jpg]

Akane: Ta daaaaaaa I'm over here~
[Image: 04.jpg]

Vanille and Chihiro: ..........what are you wearing?
[Image: 05.jpg]

Akane: Well...I've noticed in all the picfics i've been in, i've been very unladylike and my panties have been shown various times so...I'm going to be a lady. So I dressed like a lady.
[Image: 06.jpg]

Akane: See my ladyness?
[Image: 07.jpg]

Chihiro: *snort* Walk like an egyptian....
[Image: 08.jpg]

Chihiro: Even I can pose more ladylike than you.
[Image: 09.jpg]

Vanille: Why does this matter? Can I get back to my game now?
[Image: 010.jpg]

Akane: NO. I want to be more ladylike! Teach me oh frilly designer fashion ones.
[Image: 011.jpg]

Isolde: Well first, you still look tomboyish. And you don't have to just dress like a lady, you have to BE a lady!
[Image: 012.jpg]

Isolde: You must be strong like a lady!
[Image: 013.jpg]

Isolde: Shy like a lady.
[Image: 014.jpg]

Isolde: And pose like a lady.
[Image: 015.jpg]

Akane: ....
[Image: 016.jpg]

Chihiro:....you look like a transvestite holding their crotch *snort*
[Image: 018.jpg]

Akane: WHY YOU LITTLE, COME BACK HERE.
[Image: 019.jpg]

Vanille: I guess I'll just go back to the shelf now before things get even more 'unladylike'
[Image: 020.jpg]

Akane: TICKLE ATTACK.
Chihiro: NUUUUUDFADKLASHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: 021.jpg]

Bonus!
Family picture <3 XD

[Image: 022.jpg]

Second Bonus!

Vanille is so gorgeous as a brunette! I tried her with black hair and it looked bad but I put her in a brown wig and she just looked so gorgeous! I almost didnt take it off her XD
[Image: Vanille.jpg]
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Aww, this is so cute! LOL Akane is still my favorite. At least this time it's not about a Taeyang... xD

And Vanille looks GORGEOUS in the brown wig, just like I knew she would! I love that style, too, how perfect!
XD she doesn't know but a taeyang is en route...

I took that photo for you XD Gaaaahhhh it's chihiros wig but I want Vanille to have it! I'll have to order another one or something..xD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
OMG, THEY'RE GETTING A TAE YANG!!!

This should result in many amusing pic fics...we are a lucky audience!

This episode was SO funny...transvestite holding her crotch!!! I nearly doused my laptop in water from my mouth. You made me LOL so hard so many times here!

And WOW, does Vanille look beautiful as a brunette!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
The taeyang will be here in 2 days XD There might be more than one surprise though....

Chihiro can be so mean, Akane just wants to be ladylike XD Akane actually managed to hold Chihiro on her own 0.0 strong type 4 arms!

I wasn't expecting it since she didn't look good in black! But wooooww i need to buy her a brown wig XD

Flickr
Hannahnoface, your pics telling the stories are great, i love the poses, they seem so real with what its happening in the story..great job and thank you so much for showing us that smile
My feedback! - My flickr! - My twitter!
Pullips- At Home: Prunella, Zuora, China China, Cornice, Xiao Fan, Chill, Rida, Youtsuzu, Mir, Neo Noir, Akoya, Rei, Asuka, Celsiy
Waiting for:

Wish list:

Blythes- At home: RDP, Star Dancer, Mod Molly, CCCat, Milky Way Sugar
Wish list:
Woah! Vanille is gorgeous as a brunette! Haha Chihiro is funny. smile
Photobucket
Wow, hilarious! and I can't wait to see what happens when the Taeyang arrives! XD

I'm very curious as to which one you ordered, but I don't want to spoiler future picfics. wink
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Thanks everyone, Friday will hold many surprises ;D

Bwahahahhaha! I've got so many plans XD

Flickr
(07-06-2010, 10:39 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Chihiro: *snort* Walk like an egyptian....
[Image: 08.jpg]
That line and that pic actually KILLED me from laughter! LOL

And I do agree that Vanille's gorgeous with darker hair!
Chihiro's comments are so funny and I really empathize with Akane!
I like her as a tomboy. smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket