My dollies <3
Phew I didn't even remembe I had this thread! I havent updated in a while and I have waaay more dollies now so I really need to update this XD

Neko w/ Hannari Tofu

Paja lol

Rose

Rose's Tattoo

BONUS
Eliya - fixed eyes!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

Gorgeous pics. I LOVE the face tattoo on the one Pullip, it's really beautiful - did you do it? was it done with paints? and that last pic is nommy!!! <3

wow, what a Beautiful little family you have!
I agree, love the face tattoo! :3
(08-22-2010, 06:26 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gorgeous pics. I LOVE the face tattoo on the one Pullip, it's really beautiful - did you do it? was it done with paints? and that last pic is nommy!!! <3

Thanks so much and yes I did that tattoo with paints. You know those nail stamping kit? I replaced nail polish with some paint and it worked perfectly!

Wow, nice job on Rose's tatoo!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
Rose looks cute with her tattoo
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

mermaid! - i love her so much - your so lucky - all your girls are really pretty yay
You own that mermaid custom? Lucky you Heart 2

All your girls are stunning and that last pic is amazing!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks guys, the comments mean a lot to me! Next I think I'm going to give my Apple Dal an apple tattoo in red. I'll post pics when I'm done!

wow they are all soo stunninggrin Did i see Naomi in one of those pics?? I want her lol
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Yup yup, that was my pretty Naomi!

Nice collection of gorgeous dolls! Good thinking on that face tattoo--ingenious! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Rida will be my first girl i cant wait for her to arrive :O Any day nowgrin But Naomi will be a close second hehe
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad you like my family!