feedback for Miss Edith
+1 bought 2 wigs from her. very nice to deal with. thanks a ton!
+1 as a buyer.

Miss Edith bought some Monster High dolls from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks! smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
Transaction: Sell
Item: 2 dresses for Blythe/Pullip
Date: Late Oct 2011
My Location: Thailand

+2 as buyer. Great communication, very understanding and very prompt payment~<3 Really recommended buyer! ;D
+1 as a buyer

Wonderful transaction! Communication was great and payment was very prompt! Happy
+1 for being my partner in my very quick, very mini JPOP group order (as in just me & her!)

Saw Miss Edith's "wanted" thread and we arranged to order wigs from JPop. She paid immediately and even told me about the sale that JPop was having. I enjoy working with Miss Edith--all our transactions have been fabulous. Thanks so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer. Again!
Gave my Dal Risa a great home. Thank you soooo much! Cheers! grin
+1 Thanks for giving my Joujou a great home <3
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+3 for another great transaction smile Deb is the best wink
Transaction: Sell
Item: 2 dresses and 1 shoes for Blythe/Pullip
Date: Early Dec 2011
My Location: Thailand

+2 as buyer. Great communication, very understanding and very prompt payment~<3 There was some misunderstanding between me and Paypal, however, when the problem had been bought to her attention, she quickly helped me resolve it. Really recommended buyer! ;D
+1 for Participating in the EE international GO and paying promptly.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for being a wonderful split partner!

Because of MissEdith, I was able to add Tete to my collection. She purchased Tete's stock, paid immediately and let me know when the item I sent reached her down under! I would definitely work with Deb again! Thanks so much for being my Isul Tete split partner. grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+3 as a wonderful buyer! As always a perfectly fantastic transaction. Thanks again and enjoy your wigs! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Lovely transaction as always
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
I bought a Papin from Miss Edith and everything was wonderful! She shipped on time and Papin arrived amazingly quickly (a week from Australia to Canada... I've had packages from Canada take longer to get to me. xD). Miss Edith is a wonderful seller - very nice and just overall wonderful to deal with! I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much!!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+10 for being a fantastic seller

I bought 10 wonderful dolls in very good and mint conditions. The dolls are well packaged and arrived earlier than expected.

Miss Edith is pleasant to deal with and will surely buy from her again.

Love the minis, they are sssoooo cute!
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy