Introducing Max, Sephy & Clarity! (Image Heavy)
So - I'm new to this forum, and though I posted an introduction for me, I have yet to do it for my trio! Therefore, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Sephy, Max and Clarity.

[Image: 5011214819_0b3ae5a33a.jpg]

They are all uncustomised - though I am definately planning to rewig all of them now that I have the time, as the wigs they came with are just not very good quality.

Though they look happy and sunny in the above pic, these poor darlings have been languishing on the top of my wardrobe quite alone for the past year and a half as I was completing a masters degree in a different country, even though they travelled all the way from Australia to be with me in the first place (I now live in the UK)!

In fact, this is the first time that Max has been out of his box for any significant amount of time! This may explain why *coughs* his actions towards Sephy are not exactly fit for polite company...

[Image: 5011213793_8d16b99513.jpg]

[Image: 5011214151_542b9b9602.jpg]

Sephy loves it though. I think she's been making googoo eyes towards him through the box for the past age. She is definately the headstrong naughty one, compared to Clarity who is a dreadfully nice, quiet sort of girl. I never really planned for the two of them to hit it off in that way - it was always my eventual goal to get my hands on Rita - but when I was changing clothes and dusting them off this to take photos this morning they just kinda fell together and havn't been able to take their hands off each other since! What Max's eventual plan will be is another story however, personally I woudn't trust his intentions as far as I could throw him - but there'll be no telling Sephy! What that girl wants, she gets.

[Image: 5011815860_fbd5704fab.jpg]

All of this has rather made Clarity feel a bit left out. Oh sure she has her poetry, books, and her little dog, but three is definately a crowd.

[Image: 5011817924_bee4a18f32.jpg]

[Image: 5011215633_126dd95466.jpg]

[Image: 5011216715_7f82bfa6d7.jpg]

Again, it's weird how Pullip's take on lives of their own. I had never even considered that Clarity might be lonely, but now I feel I should really get another girl (or maybe a guy?) to let her have some company.

[Image: 5011818988_54a647e6ee.jpg]

So that is my trio - living on top of my wardrobe until I move them to the UK this weekend (my parents live in the Rep. of Ireland)!

Thanks for viewing,
Px

My Pullips: MJ, Dita & Uncanricky

My DollyMarket Feedback Thread.

Awesome group you have there! grin
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
(09-22-2010, 12:21 AM)Scarlet_P Wrote: Again, it's weird how Pullip's take on lives of their own. I had never even considered that Clarity might be lonely, but now I feel I should really get another girl (or maybe a guy?) to let her have some company.

You have a nice trio of adorable dolls. Even though they're stock, they seem to have their own personalities different from other MJs, Uncanrickys, etc.

Also, I totally agree with your statement that Pullips take on lives of their own. I always feel compelled to get a friend for my unpaired dolls. Happy

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
cute family you got ^^, i agree that they tend to have their own personality even if they are stock dolls. ( My dals are a handful lol )