The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

A trip to the island^^ (pic heavy)
Last summer i went to a small island called texel in holland,ofcourse i brought my two girls with me (Pullip Kirsche called Micha and Pullip Shinku)
first we went to a farm where you get to pick your own fruit and veggies
(man in the back ruined my photoxD)
(cutest little fountain<3)
Then we were enyoing a picnick in the dunes
and while i was taking some pics of the enviroment the two little explorers went to climb some trees (sneaky girlsxD)
(i was so damn scared that they would fall out so i had my two sisters and brother standing right next to the tree in case they fellxD)
next up is the beach^^
(there was a strong wind blowing so i had to hold her in place)
Taking a break:
And on the ferry back home...they were sad we had to go home so fast
And a bonus!!! i caught this little creature redhanded while it tried to get a snack out of the flowerxD
HPIM6324
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe
Those are some great pics of your girls! grin I'm really loving the one with the fountain!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
That fountain pic is awesome! Great pictures!
awesome pics, my favorites are the one with the fountain and the picnic yay
So Unseelie. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
gorgeous pics! I love catching pictures of Butterflies, I never see them here nowadays sad

(09-27-2010, 10:51 PM)kiwi-chan Wrote: 3
(man in the back ruined my photoxD)

cut him out!!!

hehe...you took really nice pictures of your girls...
i like the one with the little fountain the most!
Shinku looks lovely with her fruit basket. i don't think i would have dared puting htem in the tree to take a pic. You are very brave but the pic turned out very nice.
thank you for all the nice replies^^
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe