Mischa (phonetika, 2 pics)
My second mini and my first little pullip. Just two snaps I took on a rare nice day <3

[Image: 74247_1704853303916_1315505592_1852401_3489733_n.jpg]
[Image: 77029_1704848863805_1315505592_1852394_1590399_n.jpg]
[Image: richestoresin.png]
Wow, so cute! This was a really adorable set of minis. I don't see too many pictures of the new minis so I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying yours! Thanks for sharing! smile
Thanks for your kind comments, and I am really enjoying my two minis. I don't know why there are not so many pictures of the newer minis, so many look so cute. Maybe this will prompt some people to post more!

[Image: richestoresin.png]
What a little cutie! She's adorable with those nesting dolls!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Aww she is very sweet and adorable!
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Those two pictures are beyond adorable! I love her playing in the nesting dolls!
She is very cute! I love the Russian dolls too, I have a couple of those & I love them! The're so lovely & colourful.