SwordPony's Feedback
+1 as a seller - I bought some lovely clothes from Swordpony and the transaction was great! Thanks again!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
+1 seller - I bought a nude Monster High doll from her and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks so much!
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 as a trader partner

I traded two wigs for a small lot of MLP's (two adults & twins) with Sword Pony. She was so nice to work with and communication was great. Pleasure to deal with and would do so again. Thanks so much.
+1 for a great sale

sold me a type 4 body i needed for a custom and it was shipped fast and packaged super well ^^
+1 as a buyer!

SwordPony bought a Pullip Lunatic Queen from me. She paid right away and kept excellent communication. Wonderful buyer! smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and payment was made right on time! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a spilt partner

Item: Tae Yang - Romantic Madhater stock
Date: Early June
My Location: Thailand

Comment: I was looking to spilt Madhatter and SwordPony offered. I'm really happy with the whole transaction. Communications and shipping were done in a timely manner. Would love to do more spilt/business with her.wink
+1

bought mh ghoulia from me. super polite and paid very promptly! i'd love to do business again smile
This is going to be a long one.^^'

+1 as a spilt partner
+1 as trader

Item: She trade Pullip - Regen Fanatica stock, with my Uncanricky head
Date: Early July

Comment: I was looking to spilt Regen Fanatica and SwordPony offered. She also happened to be interest in my Uncanricky head, so we settled with a partial trade. I'm really happy with the whole transaction. Communications and shipping were done in a timely manner. Would love to do more spilt/business with her.wink

Also +1 as seller

Item: 2 type 4 stock bodies and Isul shoes
Date: Early July

Comment: Items came well packed and as described. I'm really happy with the whole transaction. Communications and shipping were done in a timely manner. Would love to do more business with her. Really recommended seller!wink
+1 as a buyer

Bought some eyechips from me. Great communication and speedy payment. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer
Perfect transaction!! Great communication and fast payment -- couldn't have been better! Would def recommend. smile Thanks again!! grin
+1 as a seller! She contacted me about an Obitsu (I had one on my wishlist), I ended up purchasing it and she shipped it super quickly and safely! Thanks so much!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller

I got clothes and accessories from SwordPony and everything was sent with care and got here quickly. Very happy to have bought from her!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+ 1 as seller
Purchased a wig from her! Kind to deal with and fast shipping! Thanks
+1 for a great sale

bought one of my many Frankies off me - paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with ^^