Fenn is Obitsu'd!!! Wooooooooo!!! :D *very pic heavy*
*crosses heart*
I have the girls dressed in thier best, but once I sorted through my wigs I realised I did not have 1 I thought I did AND the other I bought for Willow is too small ! My little Sooni Deirdre now has that wig and neither of my Prus have hair. I got so .. annoyed .. that my migraine came back so no photos today but I promise, very soon. I can't show them off in their finery without hair :p
It was a good threat though LOL as I also got many of my other girls ready to be photographed (that was before I discovered Willow's wig problem straight )

so no Meg boycott !! I love that girl smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks Zuley, that's the look I'm going for with her (sweet & pretty) So I'm glad you said those words! smile

Miss Edith, mwah-ha-ha! It worked!! very much looking forward to seeing piccies once your girls have their locks in place smile I will ready Meg this weekend, for an epic photo-shoot....

Prus are so pretty! I have one myself, but I haven't played with her much because ... wait for it ... she's still on her stock body.

I think you'll really enjoy the new obitsu, they're just so much more fun to pose and it opens up more clothing options, too.
Prunella's are sooo pretty. I want one so badly. Too expensive for me though xD
You're doll looks beautiful.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] Penny She's been sold to a good friend. I'll miss my Penny!
Thanks both! I have all my other girls on Obitsu's, & it's so much better, they can pose better, & their clothes fit really well smile They look like properly formed ladies, lol.