Zhori and Angela Winter Adventures - lots of pics
So we've gotten a bit of snow and I have been wanting to get my girls out and take pictures. I don't have any coats or scarves or winter clothes or anything but I still thought they'd look cute out in the snow.

After two rounds of pictures and nearly freezing my hands off, here we go. (click the thumbs for full sized pictures). Zhori is the redhead, Angela (made for me by the wonderful Puzzle) has white hair.

[Image: th_017.jpg] [Image: th_020.jpg]

[Image: th_003.jpg] [Image: th_004.jpg]

Snowman!!

[Image: th_007-1.jpg] [Image: th_008-1.jpg] [Image: th_010-1.jpg]

Somehow...the snowman was abandoned in favor of burying Zhori...

[Image: th_012-1.jpg] [Image: th_013-1.jpg] [Image: th_015.jpg]

Together....

[Image: th_024.jpg] [Image: th_027.jpg] [Image: th_028.jpg] [Image: th_025.jpg]

Snow throne! =o

[Image: th_035.jpg] [Image: th_037.jpg] [Image: th_034.jpg]

Those darn snowflakes kept ruining the shots...

[Image: th_019.jpg]

Oh my goooood they're so pretty! I love pullips in the snow XD Zhori is gorgeous but I think you already know that <3 Angelas outfit is to die for @_@
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
You posted them!!!! XD I knew if I poked you enough, you would, mwahahahaha!

I absolutely adore all of these. Zhori and Angie look so cute together <3 I adore the very first shot of Zhori, she is so adorable! And the snow throne is epic!

And I love the evil snowflake, hee hee! They're both looking beautiful hun *hugs*
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
These pictures are full awesome!!!!

I love Angela she is so cute!!! And Zhori is a cutie as well!!!
Thank you everyone! =O Zhori was, of course, my first custom. There is a progress thread lurking about somewhere. LoL. Even though Puzzle pretty much did most of the work, I still love her.

And Angela is all Puzzle's work.

@Hannah: I knooooooow. It's so cute. =3 Puzzle did an awesome job recreating it from a drawing I had done. <3

@Puzzle: ...OMNOMNOMNOM. That is all.

@Sword: Thank youuuuu. This was my first time really taking pictures of them. I am definitely no photographer...and my camera sucks. LoL. But it was still fun. <3
Looks like a fun photoshoot--both of them are gorgeous. I remember that thread about you and Puzzle waiting for the dolls to be delivered--and then the updates as you guys worked on the customizing of the Zhori(s). Weren't there two of them?

Nice snowy pics! smile

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-01-2011, 03:15 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Looks like a fun photoshoot--both of them are gorgeous. I remember that thread about you and Puzzle waiting for the dolls to be delivered--and then the updates as you guys worked on the customizing of the Zhori(s). Weren't there two of them?

Nice snowy pics! smile

Yup--Puzzle has the other one. =3

And I'm glad I got it done yesterday morning. It looks like all the snow is going to melt today. xD Maybe in spring, I can get some pretty ones with flowers since we have a lot of fruit trees.
They look awesome in the snow with all that red Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(03-02-2011, 07:32 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: They look awesome in the snow with all that red Heart 2

Thank you. =3 I though the red showed up rather nicely too. <3