Small photo shoot with Giselle. (X posted)
I took some photos of the lovely Giselle the other day. I'm still learning about lighting and such, so I'm sorry if the photos are a bit shabby.

[Image: 5518459939_b15096d7af.jpg]
DSCN1571 by onelilmermaid, on Flickr

Giselle posing in her undies (she's a model so she's used to it).

[Image: 5518459959_47e2ddb129.jpg]
DSCN1574 by onelilmermaid, on Flickr

Showing off the new dress I made for her. She's not impressed by my skills, but she likes it well enough.

[Image: 5519050546_0a112ef95a.jpg]
DSCN1577 by onelilmermaid, on Flickr

In the same dress, day dreaming.
your photos are lovely and so is your girl -- congratulations smilesmile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you!
She looks gorgeous! Love her little dress.

Thank you! yay
Hi again mermaid! It's akemi from fiction! I love your girl, she's very photogenic. And that dress is too cute yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not the only one on multiple boards. Happy
She is gorgeous smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thank you!
She is so cute!!! I love the first shot of her!! And is that a Bratz coat?
Thank you! It is, actually. I've had it for years and no one to wear it, until now. Happy
I thought so. I love that coat!!! I have it is as well.
Ahh, that explains how you knew. LOL It is a supremely awesome coat, I wish it would fit me.
Oh yes by far one of my favorite pieces I've ever gotten from Bratz.
Beautiful girl..... love her hair, it looks gorgeous!
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice