Please welcome Sydney!
Every time I say 'no new dolls' I end up with another one! Well it was my birthday at the end of last month... :3

This is Sydney - Chelsea, obviously. I am keeping her stock wig and eyes (the wig is beautiful, stunning! <3 It's so soft). I'll probably keep her in some of her stock as well (except for her stock shirt which I do not like, I need to find a decent alternative, any suggestions?), which is unusual for my dolls, but she has a perfect look already for her character....she is likely to be a british girl, I think she has a british look about her. ^^

[Image: S6304682.jpg]

[Image: S6304710.jpg]

[Image: S6304712.jpg]
She's gorgeous! I love her stock socks, too cute!

She is so cute!!! Congrats on your new girl!!!
Congrats on your new girl! She's gorgeous smile
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice

It is quite surprising how fast dolls multiply! grin Sydney is beautiful, you must be so happy she arrived!
She´s so cute, Congrats!! Happy
Thanks all! ^^ Chelsea is a beautiful doll, and her stock is really nice quality! Sydney is very happy here, she is already forging herself a place. :3