Rue's Arrival!
So, I arrived home from the doctor to find these on my bed:

New girl!

(The cat plushie is a fan-made plush based off my novel character, Cheeva. Isn't it adorable? <3 )

Cheeva

Speaking of Cheeva, the poor girl hasn't been photographed for a while, so she's helping me cut open the box.

Opened <3

Guess who?

A little tape wrangling alter and, opened >=o

In Box <3

Yes, after almost a year of ogling her, Zuora!

Cheeva

Cheeva: *watches as I struggle to debox the new girl* Heh.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaargh <- pretty much sums up my thought process when deboxing.

Cheeva and Zuora coat

Cheeva: Well...this isn't tacky >.>;

Zuora, deboxed

Fighting the rapidly fading light, I managed to grab a quick shot of Zuora after deboxing her <3

Rue close up

And another quick one from tonight as I worked on the mystery custom. Isn't she stunning, even in horrible lighting? XD

So, yes, meet Rue J'Klym, my newest girl and my much longed-for Zuora <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
♥ Congrats on getting her, she's amazing! ^^ I'm waiting for a Zuora as well and seeing yours makes me want her to arrive even sooner
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

YAY ZUORA <33333 she's so gorgeous <3 ^-^
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Ohhhhh Zuora, she is stunning! Huge congrats Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Zuora is stunning! She's a little on the creepy side(husband says a lot) but that's part of her charm to me.
Woo! Congrats! smile

& when it comes to de-boxing....I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Zuora is so much nicer then her stock photos show. Now I'm a bit interested,
Zuora is a beautiful doll, you have chosen wisely! wink I think she's one of the most gorgeous but often overlooked. I hope you love her! XD
she is so beautiful isn't she smilesmile I recently got Zuora also, she had been one of the first pullips I ever wanted and finally ......

PS - my Byul Humpty is named Rue - great name grin And the cat plushie is awesome !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Ohhh zuora was my third pullip ever, she's lovely. Congrats!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Major grats! The whole un-boxing process somewhat frustrating, but once you thwart the evil cardboard fortress, it's so worth it yay!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies