Isul Jimmy X has arrived!
I was going to wait to see owner pics before getting an Isul, but I really liked Jimmy X the best from the promos and caved and preordered him. So here's his first pics. I'll be posting these on other forums, so sorry for the spammage and there are more pics on my flickr if you want to see more or see them larger.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

In full stock. His jacket sleeves are really too narrow to pull on easily over his shirt. He has black socks, but no underwear. Those pleather pants must get pretty uncomfortable worn without briefs!

Isul Jimmy X is here!

Without the jacket and hat.

Isul Jimmy X is here!
He does indeed come with Lipoca's boots. They're slit down the back this time.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

I moved him to try to get better lighting. I was not expecting such a drastically asymetrical haircut. His haircolor is a very dark brown/black, not solid black. I couldn't get a good shot of his eyes, but the are more of a blue green, like Alberic's, only a much darker shade.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

He has black eyelids, like Duke's. I just realized I didn't get a shot of his eyebrows.

Isul Jimmy X is here!

He's got funky, kinky bits in his wig. It's like they reached the end of the spool of hair while making his wig. I've seen this on other dolls, too, that are supposed to have straight hair, so I'm assuming this is a flaw. I'd be more upset if I wasn't planning to rewig him.

Edit: Here he is rewigged

Noah does some rewigging
im glad i like his face yay but now that i see close-up pics of his stock i hate it sad im going to see if i can get something else that looks good on him - thats upsetting about his wig too - looks like im changing EVERYTHING about him
I'm very interested in seeing if the wig is the same on yours or if I just managed to get a weird one.

I like his stock, but I'd be most likely to dress him in the shirt (after I colorfast it), maybe the jacket if I can find something sleeveless to go under it. The pants probably won't get worn much. And now I have 3 pairs of those Lipoca boots.
yeah im actually happy about his shoes - i like them - i might paint the red silver - think it'll look better - and im thinking i might get Kaela's stock since Pullip clothing fits him - and depending on if his wig has that weird kinky/frizzy bits i might change his wig to Leads - lol - we'll see when he gets here
His wig looks very strange...

I dont like his stock either but he has a very lovely face. And i like that his eyelids are black...does that mean isul likes makeuP?

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
(03-28-2011, 01:33 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: ... And i like that his eyelids are black...does that mean isul likes makeuP?

Just as much as Taeyangs do! LOL

MissMandyLynne - That's a great idea, to paint a pair.
A friend of mine is waiting for him to arrive home,but I think she have to cut his hair or to rewig him.
I think the stock is not that bad.
I really really want him since I saw him the first time and I'm so glad that someone finally posts owner pics. And as much as I love his face-up and stock I hate his wig... What a mess...
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
actually the more i look the more i like his wig - its different and a nice change of pace - i just really hope that not all of them have those kinky bits - if so ill have to try the boiling water strenghting method - lets hope
My boy's stock wig is not very good. I tried shifting his original wig around towards the short side and that made it look more like promo pics. Except for the long piece sticking out, which could probably be coaxed to curve around his face but I didn't bother. I like him in his new wig much better.

I know Little_Spark, I kept searching flickr to see if anyone had pics up yet.

I tried some different wigs on him today and added a pic above to the original post of the one he'll be wearing.

thats a cute wig - it works well with his eyes ^^
The new wig is awesome, now he's really a handsome boy Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks! Groove didn't do him any favors with that wig. It's probably a case of from design to execution, something went horribly wrong.
I really like him with the new wig!

He has a little bit too much make up for a teen boy but he has some personality the other Isuld don't (I think they are plain) and I really like that bad boy attitude.... and poor thing...the stock wig, what was Groove thinking!!! xD
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr