Isul Noah Raids the Doll Closet
I'm cross posting this, sorry for the pic spammage if you've already seen this.

I was really concerned about having clothes and shoes for an Isul to wear. I've spent some time over the last couple of days stripping clothes off of dolls and trying them on Noah for fit. I didn't bother to photograph any Barbie stuff, but the tops will fit if you can find some that are not too girly, but I was not thrilled with the pants, baggy, big in the hips, and too long.

He can wear type 2 shoes, Momoko, and Takara Jenny shoes.

I found a variety of clothing options, more than the Taeyangs have in my opinion (see my flickr for the details on what set each outfit is from):

Bratz Boyz: I only have the old stuff, nothing from the 2010 relaunch where I believe they got new bodies. The pants are short, the shirt sleeves are short and the shirt lengths are short. The fit is not really to my taste, although I like the last pair with the shorts.

Noah raids the Bratz Boyz closet

LIV - I only have one pair of pants, but the fit isn't bad. The shirt is stretched out from the girl's body.

Noah raids the LIV closet

Takara Jenny, these are Jenny outfits, not Licca and not Jenny's boyfriends who are more Taeyang size.

Japanese School Boy

He's in the army now

I like a more fitted look and Sekiguchi Momoko stock is looking the best to me. Nenstra mentioned that there are etsy sellers who make Momoko clothing, since it will probably be difficult to find these if you don't already own the dolls.

Noah raids Momoko's closet

This is an intentionally oversized jacket, even on Momoko.

The red shirt and green jacket are R&D Susie stock.

I hope this helps anyone looking for clothing options for Isul.
cute - i like your boy more and more - hopefully when i get mine i'll love him just as much ^^