a new take on Amarri , photos ^^
So I know a lot of people thought Amarri was kinda different and not their cup of tea. I wanted to show you she doesn't look so bad all done up. Daisy was completed today, thought I'd share some pictures grin (I was messing around with filters haha) I rarely post photos so I'm a bit nervous ^^;

Hope you like them~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
She's very pretty with all those changes! I like the piercing and also the eyes you gave her. Are they acrylic eyes?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She looks amazing ^^ Quite out of the ordinary and really cool!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

kirakira - nope, they're eyechips grin

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
Wow, she looks totally different! Nice job!
Oh, wow, she looks gorgeous! I love the colour choices; the hat looks fantastic with her eyes.
I LOVE the look! Those eyechips + glasses are so cool...

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
(03-31-2011, 12:50 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: kirakira - nope, they're eyechips grin

KiraKira totally asked my question!

Amazing eyes! May I ask what kind of chips those are?

Great work!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
She's very pretty, I like the changes you've made to her.
lilbrokenragdoll - they are R.s. studio eyechips grin

and thanks thanks everyone ^^

-My flickr
she's very pretty and I love those eyechips =D
I know everyone's been saying it, but those eyechips are GORGEOUS! They look so much like acrylics! yay Great job Noxx!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
cool! thats what I was going for! I've installed acrylics before and it was such a hassle, I just wanted her to have the acrylic depth and color without actually sawing up her eyemech grin

-My flickr
Wow, now she looks really awesome Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I love your Amarri Heart
[Image: 6049212403_bae06f596c_z.jpg]