Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 2 - Party
The theme is Party.

This challenge will run from April 12th-17th
Entries are due by 17th at Midnight EST
Judging will be on the 18th.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Alexis
Charlotte
Coty
Dai
Hilary

Letti
Isolde
Mia
Morgan
Mothball

Stella
Tekka-Maki
Ten-ten

13 out of 14
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

>:} Excellent.. got ideas already!!
Wow this is going to be a challenge to find all the stuff I need for my idea.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
That´s an awesome theme, will be a challenge to find the perfect set up for that ^^
[Image: signatur.jpg]
(04-12-2011, 02:52 PM)cmair1202 Wrote: Wow this is going to be a challenge to find all the stuff I need for my idea.

I agree!

And it's going to be fun looking at what people come up with! yayv
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
(04-12-2011, 02:52 PM)cmair1202 Wrote: Wow this is going to be a challenge to find all the stuff I need for my idea.
Same LOL this is gonna be a fun one
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
Ooh I have some good ideas for this one! :O
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I sent my entry in yesterday...I hope it came through OK. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I have sent my entry as well.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Sent in Morgan's entry :-)
Ahh! Too busy with work at the office! @_@
I need to find time to take pics of them fast.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
I sent mine in last night, hope that you´ll receive it.
[Image: signatur.jpg]
I've also sent in my entry today. Thanks.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
I'll be sending mine in sometime before midnight. smile
Sent my entry in ^-^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]