There he is!
My first Taeyang Heart 2

I have him for two months now but he was just here, he was missing his personality.
I got my Seiran from puuush and he came with a blond fur wig, original chips and parts of Rayne's stock. I planned to make a Castiel, an angel if you watch Supernatural, out of him but I didn't find the right chips, wig and clothes for him.

So a while ago I ordered LWR's chips from someone on here and now that I have a few free days I finally had the time to rechip him. I took my black/red wig which was pretty long since I had bought it for one of my Pullips. But it doesn't suit her so I decided to cut it and then style it. I gave him Raynes jacket and some black leather trousers he came with plus some boots.

I love how he looks now but he definitely is no Castiel at all. That will have to become another Tae. So my Seiran is now called Corey. Here he is Heart 2

[Image: IMG_6928.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6930.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6926.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6936.jpg]
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Ooh, how very handsome! I love that wig! yay
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
Corey looks fantastic~ That wig gives him an edgy and cool style.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thanks a lot for the comments on the wig, I was pretty scared to ruin it cause I have never cut a wig before smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
SUPERNATURAL ROCKS!!!
Your Tae really is a handsome guy smile
He looks very cwl, kind of demon-ish with those chips <33

He looks great with those eyeships and wig!
So Unseelie. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
I love the last pic especially - he is one very handsome guy grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Hello handsome wink he is gorgeous, and the wig is perfect smile
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

very nice.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
I like him like that!
(04-15-2011, 01:22 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: I love the last pic especially - he is one very handsome guy grin

Yes, the last pic turned out great Heart 2
These were just some quick shots because I was so happy that he's finished now. Can't wait to have a real photoshoot with him Heart 2
Wow *fans self* what a hottie! Great job on the re-wig!
So awesome! grin I just love Taeyangs. <3
Thank you so much LOL