Karma Has Brought Me My Grail & A Bonus!
After almost being swindled in a "blind auction" over on Live Journal, I found someone on the MLPA forums selling my grail for a reasonable price. She came super fast & I'm proud to say that I'm now the owner of a fully stocked & totally awesome Greggia!
[Image: 5644519024_2da209b210.jpg]

Her stock is complete & in pretty much perfect condition. Her hair needed to have the dust combed out, but it's still soft & fluffs right back into curls. She has her needles & her sheep, & her body has no staining at all!

I'm estatic! My Mercu also came today!
[Image: 5643541220_fcb10161d3.jpg]

She has some body melt & is pretty floppy, but I have an Obitsu coming in the mail for her. Her stock has no wear on it & she even has her alien & ray gun.

I've been very fortunate lately when it comes to dolls! I only have to get two more to complete my want list. Good karma really pays off!
Congrats on your new girls! Very exciting to have your grail girl. I would love to have a Greggia someday...she seems to allude me. Love her stock and plushie.
I'm really happy for you, especially after that silly situation on LJ smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Congrats for the new sweeties! They are both absolutely cute, specially Gregia! smile and Mercu is very cool! jaja
Major grats Tes! I truely believe in karma, and from the looks of it, you've done your share of good deeds lately. LOL
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
congratulations! Make sure to update the price listings area with what you paid and what was included.. it will definitely help other people.

Enjoy your lovely girls!
Wow, that's awesome smile Huge congrats! <33

Thank you everyone. I'm super psyched to have her. And I'll be sure to post on the price check in a few minutes. ^^
congrats on the newest additions to your dolly family. Greggia is so sweet and pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I've always regretted not getting Greggia when she came out. Congratulations on the new additions!
Congrats!!!!

Mercu is a lovely doll, and so underrated!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Congratulations!Greggia is so pretty and nice... *__________*
I hope someday I have my own Greggia XDD
Oooh, I've never seen an owner picture of Mercu yet. She's beautiful. yay

Okay..I feel really stupid asking this, but what is a Grail? xD
A grail is like the "holy grail" of your collection. It usually means a doll that you want most of all, but it rare or kinda hard to find. So it's kinda like the search for the holy grail. grin
Both of my grails. :O
You lucky, lucky girl!
[Image: Bianca.gif]