Piccies of Kenna :)
I finally got round to taking a few pics of Kenna (Uncanricky) in a few of her favourite outfits! smile & dang! She's so gorgeous <333

Hope you guys like..........

[Image: DSC00273.jpg]

[Image: DSC00272.jpg]

[Image: DSC00276.jpg]
^I love this dress on her.

[Image: DSC00283.jpg]

[Image: DSC00278.jpg]

[Image: DSC00285.jpg]

[Image: DSC00287.jpg]

[Image: DSC00291.jpg]

I need to get her some more tops, but other than that, her wardrobe is pretty much done smile

Love Kenna's color scheme! And that wig- it's so cool! I think my favorite photo is the fourth one down, she looks so mischievous in it! yay
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
Awww she is so adorable and cute!! she has a very cool hair! I love the two first pictures. *_*
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Thanks guys smile She was supposed to be cyber...but hasn't quite worked out that way. I love her as she is though, she kind of developed of her own accord. The wig's a commission made for me by darkviolet.

she really is stunning smile I had never liked Uncanricky much, but Kenna changes everything. Of course, her wig, jewellery and clothes are thanks to you and to darkviolet and that's what makes her shine <3
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's gorgeous, and has a wonderful wardrobe!
Thanks both smile I was a little unsure of her when I first ordered her, cuz I hadn't actually seen a picture of her that I liked that much :p I bought her mainly for her stock. But once I'd seeen her in person I could see she had potential.

she's fab x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
She is so cute!!
Thanks both smile

Maan I would kill for that wig everytime I see it Sweatdrop
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I Love Kenna! She makes me happy when I look at her. I think it is her hair it has a lot of my fav colors. Heart 2
Lol, little_spark, I'm sure darkviolet would be happy to do a commision for you smile The wigs she does really are wonderful quality, & so original.

Cupcakesnowflakelove, Hehe, thanks! smile Her wig colour's gorgeous isn't it, it's even more vibrant in person.

I REALLY like her hair. I wish I had hair like that.
lol, thanks smile It's cwl isn't it!