Introducing Nathasa... Thanks everybody!! ^_^
Well after all the trouble, she is ready...

I need to find a wig for her, one of my girls is letting her the wig.

Nathasa Pullip Nero

Nathasa Pullip Nero

HappyHappyHappyHappy
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
Oh how gorgeous! smile Well worth the effort! <3
She's gorgeous <3 Nero looks very good in brown.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Cartagia yes It was worthed! Thanks sweetie! yay

Nannahs you are right she looks quite pretty, but I might try blonde or light grey. *_* Thanks hunn!
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
♥♥Wanted♥♥
She's gorgeous <3 I love Nero, she has a real 60's/70's look to her.

She's a real beauty smile The last picture looks like she did some mischief yet try to look innocent wink
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
She's a real beauty- congrats! <3
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
it's cool how wig colors always change the eyecolor of nero's. yours looks great in brown
She's lovely! I love Neros, have 2 myself.
Thanks Lilcurly, mrsmarks, grapepie and Cornflower Blue, Nathasa and I are very glad and happy to read your comments!! *_*
Mi Flickr ♥
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
♥♥Wanted♥♥
What a beauty!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)